Best of Buffalo Double Decker Tour
Buffalo’s Best Bus and Naval Park Tour
Enjoy Buffalo’s historic past and unlimited future on this uniquely amazing experience. This tour includes a 20-30 minute stop at the Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park. During our stop at the Park we will board the USS The Sullivans and experience the stories of the women, men and machines that have safeguarded freedom. In two hours, we’ll explore:
- How Buffalo Got its Name
- Pirates and Portuguese Fisherman of Buffalo’s Secret Beach Community
- Allentown’s Secrets
- How Booze and a Buffalo Dentist Helped Create the Electric Chair
- The Triple Hanging at City Hall
- The Naval Park and America’s Most Famous Photo
- Downtown Architecture
- Buffalo’s Millionaire Row
- New development including Medical Campus
Tickets cost $25 per person. Tours operate 7 days a week in summer, 3 PM to 5 PM.
For more information and ticket reservations are available by clicking the button to the right!