Buffalo Irish Festival
Friday, August 25 – Gates: 4pm until 11pm **Admission is Free from 4pm until 5:30 sharp**
Saturday, August 26 – Gates: 11am until 11pm
Sunday, August 27 – Gates: 11am until 10pm
This year’s festival will be downtown this year at The Outer Harbor and will feature two stages of continuous Irish entertainment from the U.S., Canada and Ireland.
The festival will also include:
• A kick-off parade featuring flags from the 32 counties in Ireland on Friday at 5:30pm. Admission is FREE on Friday from 4pm until 5:30pm.
• Traditional Irish music, folk music, step and set-dancing
• Genealogy experts
• Exclusively Irish goods and crafts from nearly 30 individual vendors
• Irish authors and book signings
• Traditional Irish foods and beverages
Tickets are available all Consumers Beverages locations, TicketFly.com and Tara Gift Shoppe.
Adults $10 ($15 at the door)
Seniors $8 ($10 at the door)
Kids $8 ($10 at the door)
For more information check out the official website: http://