The Make LemonAide Foundation for Cerebral Palsy is proud to present:
The 4th Annual Walk/Run/Roll in Lauren’s Shoe’s
Sunday, June 11, 2017.
The Make LemonAide Foundation event features a 5K run and 1 mile walk. Individuals of all abilities are invited to participate, including those with wheelchairs, walkers, and strollers. For a unique twist, you can choose to wear ankle weights to simulate what it may be like for someone living with cerebral palsy (CP).
- Online registration available
- Packet pick up @ 8:30 a.m.
- Race-day registration @ 8:30 a.m.
- Race start @ 10:30 a.m.
- Location: Wilkeson Pointe at Buffalo’s Outer Harbor
225 Fuhrmann Blvd., Buffalo, NY 14203
- Free parking
- Rain or shine
- 5K course will be certified by USA Track & Field
- Race management and results by ITSYourRace.com
Race registration includes:
- Technical T-shirt for the first 300 participants
- Race goodie bag
- Post-race water, lemonade, and beer (must be 21 years or older)
- Bagels, fruit, and snacks at finish line
- Ankle weights are optional and available on a first-come, first-served basis
- 5K race medals given to the top 3 women and men in each age category: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
For more information please visit: http://www.makelemonaide.org/walk-run-roll-in-laurens-shoes/