The Make LemonAide Foundation for Cerebral Palsy is proud to present:
The 4th Annual Walk/Run/Roll in Lauren’s Shoe’s
Sunday, June 10, 2018.
Save the date for the 5th Annual Walk/Run/Roll in Lauren’s Shoes 5K and One Mile on Sunday, June 10, 2018 at Wilkeson Pointe Outer Harbor.
The event features a 5K run and 1 mile walk. Individuals of all abilities are invited to participate, including those with wheelchairs, walkers, and strollers. For a unique twist, you can choose to wear ankle weights to simulate what it may be like for someone living with cerebral palsy (CP).
- Online registration available
- Packet pick up @ 8:30 a.m.
- Race-day registration @ 8:30 a.m.
- 1 mile walk starts @ 10:00 a.m.
- 5k run starts @ 10:30 a.m.
- Location: Wilkeson Point at the Buffalo Outer Harbor
225 Fuhrmann Blvd., Buffalo, NY 14203
- Plenty of free parking
- Rain or shine
- 5K course will be certified by USA Track & Field
- Race management and results by ITSYourRace.com
Race registration includes:
- Technical T-shirt for the first 300 participants
- Race goodie bag
- Post-race water, lemonade, and beer (must be 21 years or older)
- Bagels, fruit, and snacks at finish line
- Ankle weights are optional and available on a first-come, first-served basis
- 5K race medals given to the top 3 women and men in each age category:
9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
The event will be emceed by Channel 4 Chief Meteorologist Todd Santos. Before the race, there will be family fun for all ages. Dress up with yellow and green face paint and headbands at our CP Warrior Tent, or take a selfie or group photo at the Sour CP Sucks Tent. You can also stop by our signature LemonAide Stand for refreshing lemonade, grab a cupcake at the Lemon Sweet Spot Tent, say hello to Sabretooth, meet WNY superheroes, shop local vendors, and much more.
For more information please visit: http://www.makelemonaide.org/walk-run-roll-in-laurens-shoes/